Moms of preschoolers in the Metrowest will have a new option for kids’ classes when Kidville Wellesley opens in February in Wellesley Square (at the former Rugged Bear location). Kidville Wellesley, part of the popular Kidville franchise, will offer a kids’ salon, birthday parties, kids’ classes, camps, and preschool alternative. From now through December 31, 2012, parents can get a fabulous introductory offer when registering. You’ll get $50 off first class, a free Kidville t-shirt (to be given on first day of class), and a free membership upgrade to Gold (a $195 value), which includes the following:
- Twenty complimentary passes at your home facility for the supervised state-of-the-art indoor playspace
- Ten “bring a friend” guest passes for the supervised playspace (perfect for indoor, winter playdates).
- $100 off Kidville Birthday Parties
- 10% discount at Kidville Boutiques worldwide
- 10% discount at Kidville Salons worldwide
- Multiple class discount: Register before 1st day of the semester and get $50 off each additional class at your home facility
- Waived registration fee
- Priority registration for classes and special events, and priority waitlist status
To receive the upgrade to Gold, visit the Kidville Wellesley website before December 31, 2012, and in the “how do you heard about us” field that mention that you saw the offer on Mom’s Favorite Stuff. Within 24 hours of registration, you’ll receive email confirmation of your upgrade to Gold membership.
Here’s more information about Kidville, Wellesley:
- Kidville is a play land learning space for families with young children – great for anyone looking for indoor children’s activities this winter.
- Kidville Wellesley, which will open in February, (34 Central St. in Wellesley Square) will offer a wide range of developmental enrichment classes in art, music, dance, and gym for babies, toddlers and kids newborn through 6-years old. In addition, there will be a preschool alternative program (Kidville University – KVU) and summer camps.
- The location will feature classrooms, an indoor playspace, a retail Boutique, Kidville Salon and a place for parents to celebrate birthday parties for children up to age nine (I’ll definitely be checking this out for my son’s birthday next year!).
- Some of the most popular classes include Rockin’ Railroad (pictured above), where a 4-person rockin’ crew and “conductor” take kids on a musical journey from Kidville Station to Instrumentville and Grandma’s house, Run Wiggle Paint & Giggle, My Big Messy Art Class, Big Muscle Builders, Kidville Gymnastics, among others.
- Silver membership is free with enrollment in any Kidville class (but see above how you can get upgraded to gold membership when you register before 12/31/2012).
I wish this place had opened a year or two ago – it would have been perfect for those days when I was home with my son and desperately looking for ways to entertain him.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Kidville and all opinions are 100% my own.
Get Our Free Printable
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive our free "13 Organizational Hacks and Tips" printable automatically.