During early fall, when I put my beloved flip flops and sandals away for the season, I generally look for comfortable shoes that I nice and warm. I’m not usually ready for my warm boots, so I need something comfy, functional, but warm. This fall, I received a few pairs of comfortable shoes by Acorn, and they’ve been the perfect shoe to help me transition from the warm summer to the crisp, chilly fall.
Acorn makes slippers, shoes, socks, and boots that are all focused on comfort. The two shoes I received – the Bodi Mule featured here as well as the Crosslander Moc are both great to wear with or without socks, which makes it a good transition shoe for me (putting on socks is like giving in to winter for me).
Acorn Comfortable Shoes Review
The Crosslander Mocs include the following features:
- Soft, italian wool-blend knit uppers
- Water-repellent suede detail
- Fully lined with soft sherpa fleece
- Insulated with Thermolite synthetic down
- Contoured, removable EVA footbed with arch support
- New rubber outsole for non-slip traction and versatile wear
while the Bodi Mules feature these features:
- Soft, chunky italian wool-blend knit uppers
- Suede detail treated to be water repellent
- Moisture-wicking brushed sport mesh linings treated with Agion® for anti-microbial and anti-odor benefit
- Removable footbed in molded PU – fully contoured with anatomic arch support
- New lightweight and flexible outsole of rubber hand-pressed with natural jute
Both pairs are extremely comfortable, although I think the Bodi Mules are a little more dressy and the Crosslander Mocs are more comfortable. I first wore the Crosslander Mocs on my roadtrip to the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters in Vermont, and they were just perfect for the cool fall weather. Both pairs have been my go-to fall shoes, and I definitely recommend them.
Acorn also offers boots, and while I haven’t tried them out, I can imagine they are extremely warm and comfortable for the cold winter weather.
You can learn about Acorn comfortable shoes at their website.
Disclosure: I received these shoes at no cost for review.