Today would have been Dr. Seuss’s 108th birthday! How will you celebrate with your kids? Here are a few ideas!
- Go see the Lorax, which is in the theaters today. I haven’t seen it yet, but my kids are begging to see it, so I’m sure we’ll be heading to the theater this weekend.
- Have a Dr. Seuss film festival at your house. Some great choices are Horton Hears a Who, and Dr. Seuss’ The Cat In The Hat .
- Make one of these fun Dr. Seuss-themed crafts.
- Read a whole bunch of Dr. Seuss books as a family.
- Take a trip to your local library to enjoy the love of reading that Dr. Seuss has instilled in so many of us!
How will you celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday?