Disclosure: I received these BIC pens at no cost for review.
My kids start school three weeks from today, which really isn't much time at all. We've already started our back to school stopping. Luckily, thanks to our active PTA, we don't receive lists of school supplies that the kids need for school. However, my kids still need supplies for home – especially pencils and other stuff for doing homework. Of course, I don't ever pass up the opportunity to try some new pens out myself!
BIC sent me some of their newest products to try out – here's what I tried.
- BIC® Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen – Features a lightweight stylus on one end and a retractable ballpoint pen with smooth-writing Easy-Glide System® ink on the other. I love these – I prefer to use a stylus with my iPad, and it's great to have a pen on the other side.
- BIC Automatic Mechanical Pencil – A mechanical pencil that retracts with a touch of the top of the pencil. I prefer buying mechanical pencils for my kids because they never need sharpening!
- BIC For Her Gel and Marker Pens – I've been using these for writing in my planner. They don't bleed through and are fun to write with.
- BIC Brite Liner Highlighter Tape – My kids aren't using highlighters yet, so I claimed these for my planner also!
- BIC Round Stic Grip – Basic pen in fun colors – perfect for my purse and the various drawers around my house.
- BIC Z4+ Roller in classic and fashion colors – I love using fine point pens, and this .7mm fine point writes great.
You can find more information on all of these BIC products on their website.
Win it! I have a selection of these new BIC products for one Mom's Favorite Stuff reader. US winners only. Enter via the Rafflecopter.
The giveaway has ended.
Get Our Free Printable
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive our free "13 Organizational Hacks and Tips" printable automatically.