Disclosure: Sample received for review. All opinions are my own.
I was already eagerly anticipating my trip to the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration when I received a surprise package from American Tourister. As the official luggage of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, American Tourister has some amazing Disney-themed pieces of luggage. The luggage that participants received this year is from the Star Wars collection – and we were thrilled to receive an R2D2 21 inch spinner.
Star Wars Luggage From American Tourister
The collection that our luggage is from includes such popular characters as Boba Fett, Chewbacca, and C3PO. This hard-shelled luggage comes in both carry-on size (21 inches) and checked bag size (28 inches) – although check with your airline carrier to find out their carry-on bag requirements. I especially loved the carry-on bag size for kids, because they can wheel their own luggage through the airport. The bag I got is really nicely made, and the hard-shell keeps things protected – both for carry-on items as well as checked items.
Features of this fun Star Wars luggage include the following:
- Spinner wheels (I love these wheels because it makes it so easy to pull – in the airport, on the plane, etc). The bag can move in any direction pulled.
- Star Wars-branded push button pull handle
- Star Wars branded zipper pulls
- Split construction, so your items go on both sides of the bag
- Large mesh pocket on the inside of the suitcase to separate items
- Cross straps hold things down while the bag is on the move
American Tourister also has some other fun luggage, including the limited-edition Rogue One collection, the Storm Trooper collection, the BB8 collection, backpacks, and softsided luggage. You can purchase a few different sets as well, which will offer you a great discount on more than one piece of luggage. There’s also a current promotion going on where you can get 30% off select pieces. To learn more, visit the Star Wars collection page on the American Tourister website.